Fellowships are merit-based awards that provide funding for research, study, and travel.
The Center for Civic Leadership offers one-on-one advising, information sessions, and workshops to support students in developing competitive applications. Through fellowships advising, we seek to build upon your academic and leadership experiences to identify undergraduate and post-baccalaureate opportunities that best meet your future goals.
Please review our Fellowships Listing to find awards that match your academic and professional interests.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact the Fellowships Coordinator, Magda Rucinski-Gros (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also learn more here about the resources we offer.
Upcoming Campus Deadlines - Spring Fellowships
Spring 2018 Fellowship Info Sessions
- Fellowships in Asia (Luce, Yenching, Schwarzman) Wednesday, February 28, 12-1 PM, Miner Lounge
- STEM Fellowships Wednesday, March 21, 12-1 PM, Miner Lounge
- International Research (Fulbright, Wagoner) Thursday, March 29, 12-1 PM, Miner Lounge
- Graduate Study Fellowships Friday, April 6, 12-1 PM, HUMA 117
- International Research (Fulbright, Wagoner) Thursday, April 12, 12-1 PM, Miner Lounge
- Fellowships in the UK Tuesday, April 17, 12-1 PM, Miner Lounge