CCL Student Ambassadors
Wed, April 15th at 7 PM (CST)
Email Morgan Kinney (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Info Session Zoom link
Mission: To strengthen existing, and build new, relationships between Center for Civic Leadership staff and the Rice student body in order to better connect students with resources and opportunities for civic leadership.
Program Description: The CCL Student Ambassadors will serve as liaisons between the CCL staff and the Rice student body. As such, they will help promote CCL programming, recruit students for our various opportunities, and convey student interests and concerns (as related to the CCL mission) to our staff. Ambassadors will be involved in the following activities:
- Representing the CCL alongside staff members at information fairs and sessions
- Independently representing the CCL as both individuals and as a cohort through the residential colleges and social media platforms
- Collaborating with the CCL staff in the following ways:
- Work on designated programs as student coordinators/representatives with support and supervision from designated CCL staff
- Be present as needed in the Center for ambassador-related tasks
- Offer student perspective to CCL staff planning and development as needed
- Participation in interview committees for assigned programs
- Mentor LEARN level students
In addition to these initial roles, student ambassadors will be supported in initiating other programs or roles that will further serve the student-outreach and engagement mission of the ambassador program.
Questions? E-mail Morgan Kinney, Staff Advisor of the CCL Ambassador Program, at email@example.com.