CCL Student Ambassadors
Applications for new CCL ambassadors open mid-spring.
To strengthen existing, and build new relationships between Center for Civic Leadership staff and the Rice student body in order to better connect students with resources and opportunities for civic leadership.
The CCL Student Ambassadors serve as liaisons between the CCL staff and the Rice student body. As such, they are engaged in activities that fall into these four major categories:
• Representation of and recruitment for CCL opportunities
• Collaboration with CCL staff
• Peer advising
• Direct program support
• Hone leadership skills including communication, strategic-planning, and facilitation
• Further develop self-awareness of personal and professional competencies through reflection, feedback, and professional development supported by a staff mentor
• Further develop understanding of different modes of civic engagement and impact
• Gain insight into the organizational and human resource functions of a professional office
Questions? Email Chasmine Anderson, email@example.com