The Moody Global Fellows program provides undergraduates with a positive, fully-funded first-time abroad experience.
Through the Moody Global Fellows program, you will:
- Strengthen your connection to the Rice global community by meeting with universities, partners, and alumni abroad.
- Learn how to plan an international trip with the help of country-experts at Rice, your peers, and the CCL.
- Identify global opportunities related to your personal, academic, and professional goals.
- Learn about and be prepared to pursue more global travel during your future at Rice.
Eligibility - Moody Global Fellows must:
- Be first generation college students and/or limited-income students
- Freshman or sophomore
- Have not previously traveled internationally (international students are eligible if they have not traveled beyond their travel to Rice for their studies; some limited and family travel may be considered as exceptions)
- Be any major
- Commit to monthly pre-departure meetings January through May
- Be available for 2-3 weeks of international travel in the summer (during May 12-26 OR July 14-28, 2024)
Locations: Choose between Mexico and Costa Rica!
Apply on InfoReady by January 10, 2024.
If you are interested:
- Read through this info sheet for more details about the program.
- Stay up to date on upcoming events and program updates by indicating your interest in the Moody Global Fellows program via this form.
- Contact Kelsey Ullom (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be connected to a program alumni or set up an appointment to talk more about the program.