*2021-22 program applications are NOW OPEN, deadline October 24th*
Join a small group of peers in learning about a specific social issue through community-engaged learning and service throughout the academic year!
Eligibility : Open to all students
CCL Staff: Morgan Kinney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our student ambassadors are happy to answer your questions!
CCL Student Ambassadors: Kamil Cook (email@example.com), Avery Bullock (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Sam Lowe (email@example.com)
Join us for an info session Wednesday Oct 20th at 12pm CST via Zoom, or 8pm CST in the Grand Hall (located on the first floor of the RMC -- with House of Pies!).
Participant Roles & Requirements
- Participant Roles & Requirements:
- Participation in education meetings: weekly, one-hour meetings with small groups facilitated by site leaders.
- Engagement in local community-based learning, service, and/or advocacy with small ASB group
- Intentional and respectful engagement with community partners, and active participation in reflection and other group activities.
- Fundraising as part of a collective effort across ASB groups for partial costs of the immersion trips.