2022 - 2023 ASB Applications are STILL OPEN!
Due October 27th at 11:59pm CST
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Apply by Sunday, 10/30, at 11:59pm!
Join a small group of peers in learning about a specific social issue through community-engaged learning and service throughout the academic year!
2022-2023 Program Titles & Descriptions
Eligibility : Open to all students
CCL Staff: Morgan Kinney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our student ambassadors are happy to answer your questions!
CCL Student Ambassadors: Sam Lowe (email@example.com) & Celeste Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To meet the ASB Site Leaders and learn more about each program, join us at the CCL Showcase on Thursday 10/13, 5-6pm in PCF Tent #2 and/or for an info session Tuesday 10/18 at 8:30pm CST in Miner Lounge (located on the first floor of the Ley Student Center -- with House of Pies!).
Participant Roles & Requirements
- Participant Roles & Requirements:
- Participation in education meetings: weekly, one-hour meetings with small groups facilitated by site leaders.
- Engagement in local community-based learning, service, and/or advocacy with small ASB group
- Intentional and respectful engagement with community partners, and active participation in reflection and other group activities.
- Fundraising as part of a collective effort across ASB groups for partial costs of the immersion trips.