How to Apply
- Attend the ASB Fair--September 28th at 8:30pm in the Grand Hall.
- Attending the fair will help you understand the goals and requirements of the ASB program, meet the Site Leaders, hear about the trips, and learn how to apply for the ASB trips.
- If you were not able to attend the fair, you can still apply! Site leaders are listed with trip descriptions on the 2018 Trips tab, feel free to reach out to them if you have specific questions regarding the different groups.
- Fill out the supplemental application which includes trip titles and descriptions.
- Apply through the CCL website using the "APPLY NOW!" button above, selecting "Alternative Spring Break Participant" in the application form under "Awards/Opportunities".
- The CCL application system requires you to upload a photo, transcript, and resume in order to complete your profile on the CCL Apply Now portal, but these items WILL NOT be considered by the ASB site leaders who complete the selection process. This information is seen by CCL staff only.
- When you click submit, you will be directed to a page where you can upload supplemental material. Be sure to complete and upload the supplemental application document as well, in PDF form.
- You DO NOT need references, our application system may send you an e-mail saying your application is incomplete and that you need references, but ASB does not require references.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Our Site Leaders are excited to meet you!