How to Apply
Fellowship applications are accepted through the CCL Apply Now portal. Students are encouraged to work with the CCL to develop competitive applications. You can contact the CCL's Fellowships Coordinator, or learn more about the resources we offer.
Starting an application:
- Complete the basic profile information on page one of the application.
- At the bottom of the form, check off the fellowship(s) that you wish to apply for.
- Upload a picture (.jpeg), transcript, and resume (both in .pdf). All of this information will be stored on the site and reused for future applications through the CCL. You will not need to fill out the form again.
Requesting letters of recommendation:
- Recommendation letters are requested and submitted through the Apply Now portal. Please do not ask your recommenders to email their letters to the CCL. The Apply Now portal allows you to enter the names and email addresses of your recommenders, and then the system will generate an email to them requesting a letter.
Submitting your application:
- Confirm that the program or award you are applying for is selected under "Awards/Opportunities."
- All application materials should be submitted as a single PDF document. Essays, budgets, and other required documents should be uploaded via "Supplemental Application Materials." You will also receive an email link to this page so that you can return and upload the information at a later date.
- Please note that there is no final "submit" button. Once you upload all of your documents, your application is complete.
To see previous applications and obtain more detailed information, visit our joinable Owlspace page, CCL.
To start an application:
To return to an application:
Go to ccl.rice.edu/application/
Please contact Rice IT to reactivate your Rice account.