How to Apply
In order to apply for the Rich Family Endowment, please complete and submit the following documents:
- Rich Family Endowment Application and Budget (required for all applicants, may upload under supplemental materials after submitting CCL general application).
- Unofficial Transcript (not required-submit a blank PDF as a placeholder)
- Resume (not required-submit a blank PDF as a placeholder)
- Recent Photo (not required-submit a blank PDF as a placeholder)
- Contact information for the community partner writing the letter of support. Please communicate the deadline to your partner well in advance to allow for ample time in writing and submitting the letter.
October 12th, 2017 at 11:59pm.
All documents above should be submitted on the Center for Civic Leadership Apply Now page.
The CCL hosts Rich Family Endowment Grant Writing information sessions. It is highly encouraged to attend a session to learn about the funding process and tips for a successful application.
Fall 2017 Info Sessions:
- Thursday, 9/14, 12:00pm Miner Lounge (lunch will be served)
- Tuesday, 9/19, 4:00pm Meyer Conference Room
If you missed the funding proposal workshop, you can access the slides here, and the handout on how to craft a funding proposal here.
For feedback on drafts or application materials, contact Fatima Raza at email@example.com.